FEED YOUR BRAIN
GOAL SETTING AND ATTITUDE FOR STUDENTS
This five-CD program is recommended for students in middle school through college. It teaches advanced techniques for setting and achieving goals and practical tools to manage and improve attitudes. Learn the proven skills to create and enjoy the life of your dreams!
Success is a skill that can be learned and applied to whatever you desire. Want to live a meaningful, purpose-driven life? Choose the techniques in this program and soon you’ll be living your dreams. How do you get there? We’ll show you how. Learn:
- 5 characteristics of an effective goal.
- How to create a dream list.
- The difference between success and failure.
- How to take massive action.
- Your attitude management tools.
- How to manage your attitude input sources.
This package includes a workbook and is recommended for students in middle school through college level.